Monday, June 11, 2012

Errrrrr Mez?

I am finally breaking the Tumblr shackles that have held me down from straight up ,O.G. bloggin, and I must say it's quite daunting. But, we digress. This blog will be a collection of ramblings and photos, pertaining mostly to fashion. Away we go!

A stylist once told me the mantra is "Confidence is the best accessory", and it may sound like a cockamamie bunch of mumbo jumbo but hey, its rings some truth. I firmly believe that it truly doesn't matter how much your outfit it worth, but it's the way you pull it off and portray yourself. With years of interning on my belt, I have accumulated some GORGEOUS, (albeit EXPENSIVE) pieces of clothing, but you best believe I will stay steady hitting up Forever21 and H&M! (B-T_DUBBS... I can't stand people who turn their noses up at Forever 21/H&M etc. most of us have champagne taste on a beer budget, and there aint no shame in it!)

That being said.....(damn she wasn't kiddin about the ramblin) I present to the jury the Hermes Collier de Chien cuff....


The coveted cuff  set you back a couple racks on racks, (starts around 1 G!). Since I am not privy to that type income, I accepted the cold hard truth and spent most of my days sobbing uncontrollably.(and the academy award goes to..)


Until one fine day I was perusing Etsy and woah and behold.....dun dun dun


Now she may be the Solange version (no shade but yall know what I mean, she is NO Bey!) , she does the trick! For a mere $30, it is a super cute alternative for us ballers on a budget.



Check out da1uniqueboutique & cop a cuff! 


Until next time, 
Go Style & Prosper 

1 comment:

  1. Renee, Im so glad your loved the bracelet, we are are a full blown webstore at www.da1uniqueboutique.com

    ReplyDelete